Axes Metaverse: Game Release Details
DISCLAIMER: BUSD IS TEMPORARILY REQUESTED FOR THE HERO SUMMONING PROCESS. WHEN THE AXES TOKEN IS RELEASE, IT WILL BE USED FOR SUMMONING INSTEAD.
Dear Travellers! We hope you have been having an exciting time playing Axes Metaverse!
We have prepared a short article with answers to the most frequently asked questions so far.
Where is the Axes Token?
Instead of a native token, now we use the BUSD stablecoin. There are several reasons for that:
1. At the moment, the token release may adversely affect the entire economy of the product. In addition, it is worth considering the market turmoil which is not suitable for the Axes Token release.
2. We take a responsible approach to integrating crucial elements into our ecosystem. After we implement all the features and become sure of the appropriateness of the release, we will introduce the token.
3. A large number of people who want to play the game that’s why we decided to release the game as soon as possible.
What is the situation with hero summoning and chest pricing?
1. Concerning the situation in the market, we cannot control the floor of the chests.
2. Speaking of the difference in the chest prices and summoning, the player will receive 4 heroes of level 5 from one chest, which is more profitable than summoning 4 heroes and upgrading them to level 5. Yes, this applies to the price of the chest floor.
3. Currently, before the release of the token, the supply of heroes is limited indirectly via the tiredness mechanics added to the game.
Why did you release the game during the bearish market?
1. When we carried out the first chest sale (GAO #1), the situation on the market was different.
2. We have not yet started an active marketing campaign to attract users to Axes Metaverse, which means that the same players are circulating in the game.
4. The Axes Metaverse release in such conditions means the creation of a workable product.
How are transaction fees affected?
If you played during the Axes Beta, you know that the commission fee depends on the network load. Thanks to the commission fee set now, you can conduct the fastest possible transactions without getting stuck.
How can I withdraw my Binance Mystery boxes?
At the moment, we are fully concentrating on adding heroes from Binance boxes. Soon the heroes will be available for selling/purchasing/playing.
When will the scholarships and renting work?
Renting for scholars is already in development. Since this feature is designed for guilds and can’t affect the gameplay, it will be added soon.
Stay tuned for the announcements: